Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the reflection during the 1st class

When I saw the word teaching the language of drama on my schedule, the first thought that cross my mind was; oh my God…. Am I going to put some ages on my face again? The wrinkle on my face? Swollen eyes? Oh, no… but, what can I do? I’m the one who decided to take the course (literature) before. Hem….life must go on… no matter how hard it is. But yet, hey! I’ve past halfway of it. If last semester I’m able to struggle for teaching the language of short stories, why not drama? So, lets face it. But I do agree drama is much, much, much harder. It is about theatre... Learn how to act, to perform, learn the history of the theatre, what is the equipment that we need for the theatre. Those entire things will bring me to headache. But no matter how hard it is, I do really enjoy for having class with Dr Edwin. I realize it is not easy to learn literature. In fact, nothing is easy in this wold. :)

No comments: